Safari Toob Horses
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Gallop over sprawling plains with these majestic steeds! This Toob features 12 horse figurines, including a Friesian, walking, Haflinger, stallion, bay, chestnut, Jutland, Trakehner, Clydesdale, white stallion, barb, and appaloosa, wind blowing through their manes!
- History: Arguably one of the most important species of animals worldwide, horses have played a crucial role in human culture for centuries. Fantastic aids for travel, work, and play, horses had and still have a large hand in shaping the modern world. Although horses are now a prevalent species all across the Americas, they aren't endemic to the region. Instead, they were introduced by Europeans during the early years of North and South America's colonization!
- Characteristics: Painted and crafted with true to life detail, these figurines capture each horse’s essence. Be it the Clyesdale's hickory hair, bulky body, and massive size, the white stallion's slim frame and blazing speed, or the Haflinger's tawny color and endearingly stubby build, this Toob is a perfect gift for any horse lover, and make great educational Montessori toys for all kinds of learning activities..
- Size: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 12 different horse figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall, as varied as they are beautiful.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 12 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.